Friday, January 18, 2013

It's almost time...

Well ladies and germs it's been fun, but it's almost time to take things to the next level. I've been working on my Kickstarter page and in the next couple of days it will go live. I've been calculating my budget and have tried to squeeze down the goal to as low as possible. Honestly I'm amazed at how low a lot of Kickstarter projects can go in terms of price. Maybe California is just an expensive hell hole, but honestly who knows. There's no doubt I'm nervous as hell, but they say you can always try again if you fail...

...It's just that I may not have a second chance if I fail the first time.

Anyways, here's a preview of the page before it goes live. Any feedback and grammar correction would be incredibly helpful.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1957041092/291407183?token=dd7c8289

No comments:

Post a Comment